#ASCO2021 - Annual US Oncology Meeting
Breast Cancer Highlights
The 2021 American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) Annual Meeting took place virtually on 4th–8th June 2021. Key breast cancer data from a UK perspective were identified by a Steering Committee of experts reflecting a range of specialties in breast oncology:
- Dr Andreas Makris, Consultant Clinical Oncologist (Mount Vernon Cancer Centre, Middlesex) – Steering Committee Chair
- Dr Caroline Wilson, Consultant Medical Oncologist (Weston Park Hospital, Sheffield)
- Dr David Miles, Consultant Medical Oncologist (Mount Vernon Cancer Centre, Middlesex)
- Dr Duncan Wheatley, Consultant Clinical Oncologist (Royal Cornwall Hospital, Truro)
- Dr Judy King, Consultant Medical Oncologist (Royal Free Hospital, London)
- Dr Mark Harries, Consultant Medical Oncologist (Guy’s and St Thomas’ Hospital, London)
- Dr MB Mukesh, Consultant Clinical Oncologist (Colchester General Hospital, Colchester)
- Mr Mark Sibbering, Consultant Breast Surgeon (University Hospitals of Derby and Burton, Derby)
- Mr Stuart McIntosh, Consultant Breast Surgeon (Belfast City Hospital, Belfast)
- Dr Susan Cleator, Consultant Clinical Oncologist (Imperial Hospital Trust, London)
The Steering Committee viewed the online content, and fed back on the data they believed were most relevant to share with the UK breast oncology clinical community. Key insights from our Steering Committee are presented in the Breast Cancer Highlights Report (click here to download the report).
All data included in the report fall within the relevant licensed indications for Roche products. Information in the report includes non-Roche medicines that are not licensed in the UK, or being used outside of their licensed indications. Should you require further information on a molecule that is not produced by Roche Products Ltd., please contact the relevant manufacturer.
ASCO, American Society of Clinical Oncology
Date of preparation: September 2021
This report is intended to be viewed online in your web browser.
Should you require additional information on breast cancer data presented at the meeting, please click here to contact us.
Sign in or register
Access information, news and resources about our medicines and the therapy areas in which they are used.