American Society of Clinical Oncology 2020
Virtual Meeting – Breast Cancer Highlights
The American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) Annual Meeting took place virtually on 29th – 31st May 2020. Key breast cancer data from a UK perspective were identified by a Steering Committee of experts reflecting a range of specialties in breast oncology:
- Dr Andreas Makris, Consultant Clinical Oncologist (Mount Vernon Cancer Centre, Middlesex) – Steering Committee Chair
- Professor Mark Beresford, Consultant Clinical Oncologist (Royal United Bath Hospital, Bath)
- Mr Stuart McIntosh, Clinical Senior Lecturer in Surgical Oncology (Queen’s University, Belfast)
- Dr David Miles, Consultant Medical Oncologist (Mount Vernon Cancer Centre, Middlesex)
- Dr MB Mukesh, Consultant Clinical Oncologist (Colchester General Hospital, Colchester)
- Dr Fharat Raja, Consultant Medical Oncologist (University College London Hospital, London)
- Mr Mark Sibbering, Consultant Breast Surgeon (University Hospitals of Derby and Burton, Derby)
- Professor Andrew Wardley, Consultant and MAHSC Professor in Medical Oncology (The Christie Hospital, Manchester)
- Dr Duncan Wheatley, Consultant Clinical Oncologist (Royal Cornwall Hospital, Truro)
The Steering Committee viewed the online content, and fed back on the data they believed were most relevant to share with the UK breast oncology clinical community. Key insights from our Steering Committee are presented in the ASCO 2020 Breast Cancer Highlights Report (click here to download the report).
All data included in the report fall within the relevant product licence for Roche products. The report includes information on non-Roche medicines that are not licensed in the UK, or are being used outside of their licensed indications. Should you require further information on a molecule that is not produced by Roche Products Ltd., please contact the relevant manufacturer.
ASCO, American Society of Clinical Oncology; MAHSC, Manchester Academic Health Science Centre.
Date of preparation: July 2020
This report is intended to be viewed online in your web browser.
Should you require additional information on breast cancer data presented at the ASCO 2020 meeting, please click here to contact us.
Sign in or register
Access information, news and resources about our medicines and the therapy areas in which they are used.