Recommended by NICE and SMC1,2
POLIVY + R-Benda is indicated for the treatment of adult patients with relapsed/refractory diffuse
large B-cell lymphoma who are not candidates for haematopoietic stem cell transplant3
R/R, relapsed/refractory; DLBCL, diffuse large B-cell lymphoma; MOA, mode of action; NICE, National Institute for Health and Care Excellence; SMC, Scottish Medicines Consortium;
R-Benda, rituximab and bendamustine.
- NICE Final Appraisal Document. Available at www.nice.org.uk/guidance/gid-ta10463/documents/final-appraisal-determination-document (accessed June 2021).
- SMC Advice on new medicines. SMC2282. Available at https://www.scottishmedicines.org.uk/media/5360/polatuzumab-vedotin-polivy-final-august-2020-amended-180820-for-website.pdf (accessed June 2021).
- POLIVY Summary of Product Characteristics.
- Sehn LH et al. J Clin Oncol 2020;38(2):155–165.
- Sehn LH et al. Polatuzumab Vedotin Plus Bendamustine and Rituximab in Relapsed/Refractory Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma: Updated Results of a Phase Ib/II Randomized Study and Preliminary Results of a Single-Arm Extension [Abstract 3020]. Presented at the 62nd ASH annual meeting, December 7, 2020.
- Dornan D et al. Blood 2009;114(13):2721–2729.
Date of preparation: June 2021