Adverse events should be reported. Reporting forms and information can be found at www.mhra.gov.uk/yellowcard or search for MHRA Yellow Card in the Google Play or Apple App Store. Adverse events should also be reported to Roche Products Ltd. Please contact Roche Drug Safety Centre by emailing email@example.com or calling +44 (0)1707 367554.
HEMLIBRA is a subcutaneous injection given every week, 2 weeks or 4 weeks1
HEMLIBRA has three dosing options, giving patients that ability to choose, based on their preferences
- Initiation dose is 3.0 mg/kg/QW for 4 weeks, for all patients1
- Maintenance dose options are 1.5 mg/kg/QW, 3.0 mg/kg/Q2W or 6.0 mg/kg/Q4W for all patients1
*Bypassing agents (BPAs) should be discontinued the day before initiating HEMLIBRA.1
**FVIII prophylaxis may be continued for the first 7 days of HEMLIBRA.1
How to calculate the HEMLIBRA dose and total volume for subcutaneous injection¹
*Do not exceed 2 ml HEMLIBRA solution, per injection.1
Patient weight (kg) x dose (1.5, 3.0 or 6.0 mg/kg) = total dose (mg).1
Total dose (mg) ÷ vial concentration (30 or 150 mg/ml) = total injection volume (ml).1
Individualised dosing with single-use vials1
- There are four vials with different coloured lids, and two different concentrations (30 mg/ml and 150 mg/ml)1
- Do not combine the 30 mg/ml vial with other concentrations of HEMLIBRA in the same injection1
BPA, bypassing agent; FVIII, Factor VIII; QW, every week; Q2W, every 2 weeks; Q4W, every 4 weeks.
- HEMLIBRA Summary of Product Characteristics.
Date of preparation: September 2021