PHESGO is a new combined fixed-dose subcutaneous (SC) formulation of pertuzumab and trastuzumab that requires just 20–38 minutes for administration and monitoring1
Early breast cancer (eBC):1 PHESGO is indicated for use in combination with chemotherapy in:
• The neoadjuvant treatment of adult patients with HER2-positive, locally advanced, inflammatory, or early stage breast cancer at high risk of recurrence
• The adjuvant treatment of adult patients with HER2-positive eBC at high risk of recurrence
Metastatic breast cancer (mBC):1 PHESGO is indicated for use in combination with docetaxel in adult patients with HER2-positive metastatic or locally recurrent
unresectable breast cancer, who have not received previous anti-HER2 therapy or chemotherapy for their metastatic disease
eBC, early breast cancer; IV, intravenous; mBC, metastatic breast cancer; pCR, pathological complete response.
- PHESGO Summary of Product Characteristics.
- NHS England Cancer Drugs Fund List. Available at https://www.england.nhs.uk/cancer/cdf/cancer-drugs-fund-list/. [Accessed 24 February 2021]
- Tan AR et al. Lancet Oncol. 2021;22(1):85–97.
- Roche. Data on File. M-GB-00002430.
Date of preparation: February 2021.