- It is recommended that patients are treated with TECENTRIQ until loss of clinical benefit or unmanageable toxicity1–4
- There is no 2-year stopping rule5
TECENTRIQ has three dosing schedules to suit your patients’ and service’s needs1–4
From a microbiological point of view, the prepared TECENTRIQ solution for infusion should be used immediately. If not used immediately, in-use storage times and conditions prior to use are the responsibility of the user and would normally not be longer than 24 hours at 2–8˚C or 8 hours at ambient temperature (≤25˚C) unless dilution has taken place in controlled and validated aseptic conditions.1–4
Please see Summary of Product Characteristics for further details.
- If a planned dose of TECENTRIQ is missed, it should be administered as soon as possible. The schedule of administration must be adjusted to maintain the appropriate interval between doses1–4
- Dose reductions of TECENTRIQ are not recommended. Adverse events may require TECENTRIQ to be withheld or permanently discontinued1–4
ALK, anaplastic lymphoma kinase; EGFR, epidermal growth factor receptor; NSCLC, non-small cell lung cancer; OS, overall survival; PD-L1, programmed death ligand 1.
- TECENTRIQ 840 mg GB Summary of Product Characteristics. Available at: https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/product/10697/smpc accessed June 2021.
- TECENTRIQ 1200 mg GB Summary of Product Characteristics. Available at: https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/product/8442/smpc accessed June 2021.
- TECENTRIQ 840 mg NI Summary of Product Characteristics. Available at: https://www.emcmedicines.com/en-gb/northernireland/medicine?id=613af771-ca30-4888-a5a2-c4bbc6db7a72 accessed June 2021.
- TECENTRIQ 1200 mg NI Summary of Product Characteristics. Available at: https://www.emcmedicines.com/en-gb/northernireland/medicine?id=473d233f-1423-422f-bf6b-14e056ec47b9&submissionId=1c477cd5-30d1-4261-850e-64136952a044 accessed June 2021.
- NICE. Atezolizumab monotherapy for untreated advanced non-small-cell lung cancer (TA705). June 2021.
Date of preparation: June 2021.