▼Tecentriq is subject to additional monitoring in Great Britain. This will allow quick identification of new safety information. Healthcare professionals are asked to report any suspected adverse reactions. In Northern Ireland, a black triangle is not required for Tecentriq and it is not subject to additional monitoring.
Adverse events should be reported. Reporting forms and information can be found at www.mhra.gov.uk/yellowcard or search for MHRA Yellow Card in the Google Play or Apple App Store. Adverse events should also be reported to Roche Products Ltd. Please contact Roche Drug Safety Centre by emailing email@example.com or calling +44(0)1707 367554.
As Tecentriq is a biological medicine, healthcare professionals should report adverse reactions by brand name and batch number.
TECENTRIQ is a cost effective first-line treatment for your adult patients with high PD-L1 metastatic NSCLC* that can be used until disease progression or unmanageable toxicity1-3
- It is recommended that patients are treated with TECENTRIQ until disease progression or unmanageable toxicity1,2
- There is no 2-year stopping rule3
- TECENTRIQ has three dosing schedules to suit your patients’ and service’s needs1,2
From a microbiological point of view, the prepared TECENTRIQ solution for infusion should be used immediately. If not used immediately, in-use storage times and conditions prior to use are the responsibility of the user and would normally not be longer than 24 hours at 2–8˚C or 8 hours at ambient temperature (≤25˚C) unless dilution has taken place in controlled and validated aseptic conditions.1,2
Please see Summary of Product Characteristics for further details.
*PD-L1 >50% (tumour cells) or >10% (tumour-infiltrating immune cells); no EGFR or ALK mutations.
- If a planned dose of TECENTRIQ is missed, it should be administered as soon as possible. The schedule of administration must be adjusted to maintain the appropriate interval between doses1,2
- Dose reductions of TECENTRIQ are not recommended. Adverse events may require TECENTRIQ to be withheld or permanently discontinued1,2
ALK, anaplastic lymphoma kinase; EGFR, epidermal growth factor receptor; NSCLC, non-small cell lung cancer; OS, overall survival; PD-L1, programmed death ligand 1.
- TECENTRIQ GB Summary of Product Characteristics.
- TECENTRIQ NI Summary of Product Characteristics.
- NICE. Atezolizumab monotherapy for untreated advanced non-small-cell lung cancer (TA705). June 2021.
Date of preparation: April 2022