TECENTRIQ dosing and administration in patients with 1L ES-SCLC1,2
TECENTRIQ should be administered first, followed by carboplatin and then etoposide.
Duration of treatment and delayed or missed doses1,2
- If a planned dose of TECENTRIQ is missed, it should be administered as soon as possible. The schedule of administration must be adjusted to maintain a 3-week interval between doses
- Treatment should continue until disease progression or unmanageable toxicity. Treatment beyond disease progression may be considered at the discretion of the physician
- Dose reduction for adverse reactions is not recommended. If indicated, therapy should either be withheld or permanently discontinued
1L, first line; AE, adverse event; Carbo, carboplatin; ES-SCLC, extensive-stage small cell lung cancer; Etop, etoposide; IV, intravenous; SPC, Summary of Product Characteristics.
- Tecentriq Summary of Product Characteristics – Great Britain, Tecentriq Summary of Product Characteristics – Northern Ireland
- Horn L et al. N Engl J Med 2018; 379(23): Protocol.
Date of preparation: July 2021