Adverse events should be reported. Reporting forms and information can be found at www.mhra.gov.uk/yellowcard or search for MHRA Yellow Card in the Google Play or Apple App Store. Adverse events should also be reported to Roche Products Ltd. Please contact Roche Drug Safety Centre by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling +44 (0)1707 367554.
Recommended by NICE and SMC1,2
POLIVY + R-Benda is indicated for the treatment of adult patients with relapsed/refractory diffuse
large B-cell lymphoma who are not candidates for haematopoietic stem cell transplant3
R/R, relapsed/refractory; DLBCL, diffuse large B-cell lymphoma; MOA, mode of action; NICE, National Institute for Health and Care Excellence; SMC, Scottish Medicines Consortium;
R-Benda, rituximab and bendamustine.
- NICE Final Appraisal Document. Available at www.nice.org.uk/guidance/gid-ta10463/documents/final-appraisal-determination-document (accessed June 2021).
- SMC Advice on new medicines. SMC2282. Available at https://www.scottishmedicines.org.uk/media/5360/polatuzumab-vedotin-polivy-final-august-2020-amended-180820-for-website.pdf (accessed June 2021).
- POLIVY Summary of Product Characteristics.
- Sehn LH et al. J Clin Oncol 2020;38(2):155–165.
- Sehn LH et al. Polatuzumab Vedotin Plus Bendamustine and Rituximab in Relapsed/Refractory Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma: Updated Results of a Phase Ib/II Randomized Study and Preliminary Results of a Single-Arm Extension [Abstract 3020]. Presented at the 62nd ASH annual meeting, December 7, 2020.
- Dornan D et al. Blood 2009;114(13):2721–2729.
Date of preparation: September 2021