- Administer POLIVY + R-Benda in a day-unit setting every 21 days for a total of 6 cycles1
- An antihistamine and an antipyretic should be administered prior to POLIVY1
- POLIVY should not be administered in the presence of an active severe infection1
- Complete blood counts should be monitored prior to each dose of POLIVY and prophylactic G-CSF administration should be considered1
* It is recommended not to exceed 240 mg POLIVY/cycle.1
Please refer to the SmPC and your hospital’s guidelines for further information and monitoring recommendations. Please refer to section 4.4 of the SmPC for special warnings and precautions for use.
R-Benda, rituximab and bendamustine; MOA, mode of action; G-CSF, granulocyte colony stimulating factor; IV, intravenous; SmPC; summary of product characteristics.
- POLIVY Summary of Product Characteristics.
Date of preparation: September 2020