We are committed to Neuroscience
Our scientists are at the forefront in advancing the way we think about the brain and how we treat it. We believe the future of neuroscience lies in detecting and treating illness early to help prevent degeneration and disease progression.
Roche has a strong commitment to R&D. We have 75 new medicines in development, 14 of which are in neuroscience1
- £9.6 billion invested globally in R&D in 2019, Roche is the world’s largest biotech company2.
- 10,600 UK patients participated in Roche clinical trials in 20173.
MS, multiple sclerosis; R&D, research and development.
- https://www.roche.com/research_and_development/who_we_are_how_we_work/pipeline.htm Last accessed May 2020.
- Investors Update April 2020
- Roche Impact in the UK 2018: Core Claims Document. F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG, 2018.
Date of preparation: May 2020