We are committed to Neuroscience
Our scientists are at the forefront in advancing the way we think about the brain and how we treat it. We believe the future of neuroscience lies in detecting and treating illness early to help prevent degeneration and disease progression.
Roche has a strong commitment to R&D. We have 66 new medicines in development, 13 of which are in neuroscience.1
- Roche is a global pioneer in pharmaceuticals and diagnostics focused on advancing science to improve people’s lives.2
- £8.4 billion invested globally in R&D in 2017 and £388 million within the UK.3
- 10,600 UK patients participated in Roche clinical trials in 2017.3
MS, multiple sclerosis; R&D, research and development.
Last accessed February 2021.
- Investors Update July 2020.
- Roche Impact in the UK 2018: Core Claims Document. F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG, 2018.
Date of preparation: February 2021